Wish to Donate for a Noble Cause?
Wish to Donate for a Noble Cause? We are sure that you have gone through our website. Please read the write-up below which gives a summary of what we do / have done / plan to do, and if satisfied, we would welcome you to donate to our cause. You won’t be disappointed.
We generally have a question. Will my donation for a noble cause go the right persons as intended? This is a natural question and we assure that the amount you donate will surely reach the needy as you desire. The following will reassure you that your donation will be fully used for the noble cause and intention that you have (We communicate with the Donor and inform the donee how his donation has been put to use with full details and the contacts of the person/persons who have benefitted and also acknowledge the same on our website):
SHREE KALYAN YOJNA ( to provide financial assistance to Widows, Single Parents and Orphans): The name has been aptly chosen for the new initiative of the Trust. On the 12th of Feb 2023, we will be providing financial support to around 75 very needy candidates. We plan to make it a yearly event.
1) Our Overheads are Nil as of now.
2) We run Eight Shikshaangans ( Free Coaching Centres for Underprivileged Students, six days a week). Along with academics, we conduct a number of programmes for the students, celebrate different events including birthdays, conduct competitions and take them on educational tours. We recently started our 8th Shikshaangan and this is located at Kalwa, Thane Dist.
3) In our 1st year of operation we financially supported the Education of 24 students; in the second year the number increased to 82, and the number has kept increasing year after year. In the present Academic year, 2022 – 2023, the number of needy students financially supported by our Trust will be around 300. You are welcome to listen to the Testimonials of Students supported by our Trust. Comments from beneficiaries are also there on Home Page .
4) We conduct TB Awareness Campaigns in Schools, Colleges and other Institutions. Through our Campaigns we have reached thousands of students other citizens and made presentations to them about the menace of TB. The pandemic has negatively affected our TB Campaign.
5) We run Computer Literacy Drive in two Municipal Schools in Nerul, Navi Mumbai, and in a Zilla Parishad School in Vasheni Village ( Uran, Raigad Dist.).
6) Vocational Courses : We have undertaken the programme of empowering women by starting Tailoring , Auto Driving , Mehendi and Beauticians’ classes for needy ladies. More than 100 ladies have already completed the Tailoring Course (which is a joint project with Stree Mukti Sangathana), 16 ladies will soon get their Auto Driving Licence and 22 ladies have started working on becoming Beauticians. All the courses are free.
We also run Microsoft Computer Course and Typing Course for all needy students at Stree Mukti Sanghatana Koperkhairane office. There are no charges for the course. Around 90 students have completed the Course. This is a joint project with Stree Mukti Sangathana.
7) We run a Science & Technology Club in a Municipal School in Nerul, Navi Mumbai. We have been conducting Inter-School Science & Technology Competitions ( Project Named — KHOJ ). During the pandemic, it was conducted Online and was made open to students from across Indian Schools. This year we held it Offline ( KHOJ 4).
8) Vasheni Village, URAN: We have upgraded the Senior students School and the Zilla Parishad School in Vasheni Village. We are doing small projects with the three Anganwadis of Vasheni village in Uran.
9) In a small way we provide Financial Medical Assistance to the Needy.
10) General : We conduct different programmes based on the requirement of theNeedy. Last two years we have been providing Tarpualins as protection against rains to needy families in CBD Belapur, New Panvel and Khandeswar hutment areas.
11) Some Testimonials. A Testimony of our commitment.
12) Our book of accounts are always open to any interested person.
13) And our Trust is just Eight Years Old..
Wish to Donate? In case you are satisfied and wish to make a Donation for a Noble Cause through us, please draw out a Cheque in the name of SHREERAM RADHAKRISHNAN MEMORIAL TRUST and post it our official address. Please include the following details along with your cheque – PAN no., Contact No. , and your address — Post it to our Official Address : SHREERAM RADHAKRISHNAN MEMORIAL TRUST, D 28, Lavika Palace CHS Ltd., Plot No. 255-258, 263-267, Sector 21,Nerul, Navi Mumbai-400706, Contact Person/Mobile Number : R. Radhakrishnan – 9224284929
In case you wish to make the donation through NEFT/RTGS, the Trust bank details are given hereunder :Punjab National Bank ( PNB ); Nerul Station Branch ( E), 400706. Account name : SHREERAM RADHAKRISHNAN MEMORIAL TRUST ;; Savings Account ; A/ C No. 08922191001548 ; IFS CODE : PUNB0089210.
Please ensure to send us the details of your transfer and also – Name of Donor, PAN no., Contact No. , and your address. We need the details to prepare the donation receipt and will send the same to you at the earliest. Please note that as per Govt’s new guidelines, you will need to provide these details to the Trust to get the IT Exemption Certificate from the Income Tax Dept. .
You may make a Corpus Donation in memory of someone you love. In this case the amount received under Corpus Donation will be kept as a FD with our bank and the interest therefrom used for Charitable purposes as advised by the Donor (the request should fall within the area of the approved Trust Deed – Education and Medical being the Thrust areas of our Trust). To treat the donation as corpus donation we will need a letter in writing from the donor expressing his/her wish to treat the donation as a corpus donation. If such a request is not received then the donation will have to be treated as Voluntary contribution which then normally has to be spent on charitable purposes the same year.
Note : Our Public Charitable Trust is registered under IT ACT ( Registration No. 46735 ). Unique Registration Number under Section 12 A – AANTS4778GE20197. We have 80 G Certification and the Number of ‘CERTIFICATE UNDER SECTION 80-G OF I.T. ACT ‘ for our Trust is AANTS4778GF20211 ( Unique Registration Number). Hence any Donation received by our Trust will qualify for exemption under 80 G of the Income Tax Act. We are also approved to carry our CSR Activities.
We have also got approval from the MHA ( Ministry of Home Affairs) for Registration under Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010….We are one of the few who have received the approval in the past few years…implying that the quality of our work is good and our books are well maintained. Our sincere thanks to MHA for the approval. We are eligible to receive donations from foreigners and Indians holding foreign passports under FCRA.
We have also been approved by CAF International to receive donations.
We are also approved and listed on Benevity Causes Platform. Unique Identifier 5626698195644_2234 ( Education – Financial Assistance & Shikshaangans) & Unique Identifier 5626698195644_2234 ( Widows/Orphans/Single Parents). Many Companies that have approved Benevity Platform for making donations, make a matching donation for every donation made by a Donor. The donation is routed through The UK Online Giving Foundation ( USD ), The UK Online Giving Foundation ( CAD ), Online Giving Foundation ( INR ),…….. . for foreign donations received through Online Giving Foundation, the Donation Receipt is directly given to the Donor by the Foundation and the Donor is thus eligible for Income benefits in the Country of donation.
The names and contacts of the nine Trustees are available in the following link : Our Team