Wish to Donate for a Noble Cause? We are sure that you have gone through our website. Please read the write-up below which gives a summary of what we do/have done/plan to do, and if satisfied, we would welcome you to donate to our cause. You won’t be disappointed.
We generally have a question. Will my donation for a noble cause go the right persons as intended? This is a natural question and we assure that the amount you donate will surely reach the needy as you desire. The following will reassure you that your donation will be fully used for the noble cause and intention that you have (We communicate with the Donor and inform the donee how his donation has been put to use with full details and the contacts of the person/persons who have benefitted and also acknowledge the same on our website):
1) Our Overheads are Nil as of now.
2) We run four Shikshaangans ( Free coaching centres for the underprivileged)( we will start a fifth one soon).
3) In our 1st year we financially supported the Education of 24 students, in the second year the number increased to 82, and the number has kept increasing year after year. This year ( Academic year 2019-2020) the number of students financially supported by our Trust will be around 250. You are welcome to listen to the Testimonials of Students supported by our Trust.
4) We conduct TB Awareness Campaigns in Schools, Colleges and other Institutions. Through our Campaigns we have reached thousands of students other citizens and made presentations to them about the menace of TB.
5) We run a Computer Literacy Drive in a Municipal School in Nerul, Navi Mumbai.
6) We have started a Science & Technology Club in a Municipal School in Nerul, Navi Mumbai. This year we conducted a Science & Tech Fest. This will be an yearly project.
7) In a small way we provide Medical Assistance to the Needy.
8) General : Last year we provided sports wear to 30 students of a Municipal School and this year this has been repeated for another Municipal School in Nerul; We conduct motivational talks for students and parents and also conduct yearly programme to bring forth the talents of students; We have conducted Residential Workshop for Adolescent Girls.
9) We will be shortly upgrading the three Anganwadis of a village in Uran ( one is completed).
10) Some Testimonials. A Testimony of our committment.
10) Our book of accounts are always open to any interested person.
11) And we are less than Six Years Old..
In case you are satisfied and wish to make a Donation for a Noble Cause through us, please draw out a Cheque in the name of SHREERAM RADHAKRISHNAN MEMORIAL TRUST and post it our official address. Please include the following details along with your cheque- PAN no., Contact No. , and your address.
Post it to our below Official Address :
SHREERAM RADHAKRISHNAN MEMORIAL TRUSTD 28, Lavika Palace CHS Ltd., Plot No. 255-258, 263-267 Sector 21,Nerul, Navi Mumbai-400706Contact Person/Mobile Number R. Radhakrishnan – 9224284929
In case you wish to make the donation through NEFT/RTGS, the Trust bank details are given hereunder :Oriental Bank of Commerce ; Nerul Station Branch ( E), 400706 Account name : SHREERAM RADHAKRISHNAN MEMORIAL TRUST ; A/ C No. 08922191001548 ; IFS CODE : ORBC0100892.
Please ensure to send us the details of your transfer and also – Name of Donor, PAN no., Contact No. , and your address.
We need the details to prepare the donation receipt and will send the same to you at the earliest.
You may make a Corpus Donation in memory of one of your Late Relatives. In this case the amount received under Corpus Donation will be kept as a FD with our bank and the interest therefrom used for Charitable purposes as advised by the Donor (the request should fall within the area of the approved Trust Deed – Education and Medical being the Thrust areas of our Trust).
To treat the donation as corpus donation we will need a letter in writing from the donor expressing his/her wish to treat the donation as a corpus donation. If such a request is not received then the donation will have to be treated as Voluntary contribution which then normally has to be spent on charitable purposes the same year.
Note :Our Public Charitable Trust is registered under IT act ( Registration No. 46735 ). We have 80 G Certification and the Number of the ‘ CERTIFICATE UNDER SECTION 80-G OF I.T. ACT ‘ for our Trust is DIT(E)/BC/80G/510/2014-15. Hence any Donation received by our Trust will qualify for exemption under 80 G of the Income Tax Act.
We have just got approval from the MHA ( Ministry of Home Affairs) for Registration under Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010….We are one of the few who have received the approval in the past few years…implying that the quality of our work is good and our books are well maintained. Our sincere thanks to MHA for the approval.
The names and contacts of the other eight Trustees are available in the link that follows: Our Team